Monday, June 1, 2009

WHO NEEDS A TOOTH FAIRY? I DO!

***edited***



after a few hours of nerve-racking operations, i survived.. it was hard, i thought it was the end., and seeing the blinding light in front of me, and the sound of the equipments got me on my knees.. kidding.. it's just braces.. did i got you? LOL..




it did hurt though.. i don't usually show my teeth on pictures, so you guys probably don't have a clue on what's under those red luscious lips.. LOL.. it's not ugly as hell, in fact, only two of my teeth are impacted.. i look fat when i show teeth, that's actually why i don't do so good in pictures LOL..

still adjusting to it.. it hurts a bit, and i know its gonna hurt big time this night.. gonna keep myself busy for the rest of the night or until i go to sleep so i don't feel the pain DX.. ..

done editing.. ciao!


0 comments:

Post a Comment