Thursday, May 21, 2009

HOSPITAL BEDS, AIN'T MY THING

whoo! 2 days ag, i was out on a vacation for four nights and four days.. at the HOSPITAL.. i was bought there for sh*t, and i mean literal "sh*t" problems.. well, if you passed you're english exam on 6th grade, you probably caught what i mean..

first night's like hell,. we left the house at 10PM, our hospital is just 30 minutes away, and for the worst times we'd get jinxed, we were so damn unfortunate that it happened that stupid night, we ran some traffic accident, a pig jeep (or a jeep for pigs for stupidity's sake.), flipped,.. and imagine, in a four-laned freeway, pigs are scattered over the left bank of the free way, sleeping.. weird.. poor pigs.. LOL..

then by 11PM we arrive at the hospital, we went straight to the ER to get checked.. i got inside and my sis looked for a room.. after 2 hours, we're finally getting our dextrose.. my sick sis got her dextrose in a jiffy,. yours truly, was not lucky though.. i got pierced freakin' five times.. two tries from one nurse, one try from another nurse, one from a doctor, and another one from another nurse.. when the doctor who "sewed" me knew the nurses couldn't put the dextrose on me, he even talked behind the nurses and said something like "there's just going to blah blah and they can't do it blah blah..". too bad for him he was not good enough.. he falied lah! LOL.. and every time he walks past me, he never looks at me, and that made me burst into laughter.. LOL LOL LOL.. after an hour and a half, they resorted to inserting the needle on my right arm's hinge.. after all that nerve racking piercing and "oh i'm sorry" monologues of the nurses, i felt sorry for dartboards and corkboards LOL..


3PM, finally on private room.. i spent like more time on the restroom than my bed.. well i won't be generous in sharing my "bonding moments" with the toilet bowl though, LOL.. my headache's driving me nuts, and worse, our house boy who looked after me SNORED so badly that i wanted to send him home.. got me pissed..

anyway, here are some pics when at the hospital rest room, cam whoring. LOL..





and yeah.. you don't have to say it.. i look so sick and ugly.. >_<..

that's it for now.. it's past midnight, and i gotta get my ass at the dentist later.. ciao..

2 comments:

"and imagine, in a four-laned freeway, pigs are scattered over the left bank of the free way, sleeping.. weird.. poor pigs.. LOL.."



HAHAHA

Post a Comment