Friday, December 10, 2010

10 DAY CHALLENGE

I was reading a good friend's blog and I saw this "10 Day Challenge" post. She said she got no good stuff to blog, and so am I, so I decided to take the challenge as well LOL.

Day 01: 10 things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day 02: 9 things about yourself.
Day 03: 8 ways to win your heart.
Day 04: 7 things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 05: 6 things you wish you’d never done.
Day 06: 5 people who mean a lot to you (in no order whatsoever)
Day 07: 4 things that turn you off.
Day 08: 3 things that turn you on.
Day 09: 2 smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 10: 1 confession.

Day 01

1. I miss you so much! I hope I could visit you someday.
2. Hey! I promise I'll be worthy enough to love you someday. :)
3. I'm tired of trying to fix you. Get your life back please, for your future's sake.
4. I know you only talk about me because we don't have a handful of interesting people at school, so you settle with me. But spare me please, or I might kill you. >:)
5. Thank you for last night. :)) LOL
6. I miss our weekly fellowship. Hope we could do it again when we're both free. :)
7. Thank you for listening to my nonsense last night. You're like, my cosplay girlfriend. :D
8. Just saw you on my Facebook wall. You know what they say, first love never dies. >:)
9. Bloggers like you who rely on bashing other people to get famous are pathetic. Get a life.
10. Yeah I miss you too, but things weren't the same as before. Sorry.

Done! I guess I can't do this daily, but I'll definitely finish the quest LOL.

ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment