Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10 DAY CHALLENGE D3

Just got home from Enchanted Kingdom with my siblings, cousins, and some of my niece and nephews. Before coming to EK though, we had a side trip to Tagaytay where we had our lunch, "picnic style", at Bulalo's Point. It has been a very long day for us and I'm so wasted right now LOL. The only reason why I turned on my desktop is to start my RO bot , but I managed to pull this post as well.

So here it is, this is the continuation of the "10 DAY CHALLENGE"post I blogged a few weeks ago. Out of three challenges I've done, this is by far the hardest for me. I really don't know how should I list 'em, so i posted it as if I am telling someone who wants me how to win my heart.


Day 03: 8 ways to win your heart.

1. Sing my fave songs to me. :3
2. Make me cry. :))
3. Laugh with my nonsense.
4. Withstand talking or chatting to me about practically nothing.
5. Appreciate me for what I am.
6. Love God.
7. Know why I do the things I do.
8. See the real me.

That's it for tonight.

ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment