Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 DAY CHALLENGE D2

Been busy the last few days, and I haven't had the urge to blog. I had visitors from Manila for 4 days straight. We went cosplaying last December 18, 2010 for Christmas Toycon and last December 20, 2010 for PTCC. Gonna post a separate entry for it, and I'll include some pictures we got from the event. Btw, I won in one category in the latter event, and I'm gonna get a new cellphone and some cash as my prize. :D

So much for that, here's the bread and butter of this post. The Day 2 of the 10 Day Challenge. xD

Day 02: 9 things about yourself.

1. I love God. <3
2. I am 5'8".
3. I hate lizards. xD
4. I think a lot.
5. I'm afraid of the future and the not-so-good things could happen someday.
6. I love dancing and singing.
7. I'm not good at either singing or dancing though. xD
8. I love Tekken.
9. I am very lucky. :3

I was about to explain some numbers I got there, but my sis called me and I gotta get ready for the office's Christmas Party later. Beats me. I'll be at Trinoma till half the day then set sail for Future Point building for the party.

ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment