Saturday, July 18, 2009

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

*spoiler alert*



Yesterday, my friends and i made an impromptu decision to watch "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince." We watched it at Cabanas, brought my Chef Tony's Popcorn I bought two days ago and drove our way there.

The movie was really good i think. I overheard other people talking, and said that the movie wasn't good enough. For those who haven't read the book, it can't be helped if they think the movie came short. Many people who watched the movie are looking forward for the realistic special effects and amazing stunts and fight scenes. And since the book itself is focused on the story and not of the earlier, it is inevitable that they get disappointed. I myself has not read the book yet, or any HP books. But naturally for me, i taught of the book immediately, and not brag how my money is a waste. :D.

It's off with a great start, and a truly emotional ending. Half-way through the movie, teen romance and other young love dilemmas are prioritize. I remember well how the trio, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grin, looked so young and innocent on the first installment of the movie.. But now, they are much grown up, capable of passionate kissing scenes on the corridors of Hogwarts. Those parts I think is a bit provocative, but I guess it's natural for their age.

Random things i saw in the movie..

*Tom Felton, on the movie as Draco Malfoy, looked too skinny now.. And yeah, superb acting from him I tell yah.

*Luna Lovegood, is officially, and extremely weird..

*There are parts where I thought Harry's glasses has no lens..

*Albus Dumbledore didn't fade like Sirius Black when casted off with "Avada Kedavra".

Overall, from my own personal view, the movie was great, or average maybe.. Still a must see for Harry Potter fans and for those who plan to see the 7th and 8th film.. For all you know, the next book, Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows, will be a two-part film to be on theaters in 2010 and 2011 respectively.

ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment